Addons on your Kodi or over time, you will install more and more Addons on your Kodi which increases the space Kodi takes up and then slowing down your Kodi and your device. Installing more Addons requires more storage and more repos are being constantly queried for updates. So in order to get rid of Addons that you don’t need and to free up the space of your Kodi and your device, you can manually uninstall Addons from your Kodi by following the below guide.
* How To Uninstall Addons on Kodi 17 Krypton*
* How To Uninstall Addons on Kodi 16 Jarvis*
– From the main screen of Kodi, you need click on System
– Select Addons
– Select My Addons
– Select Video Addons option and you will find all Addons that are installed on your Kodi
– Now click on a particular Addon, that you want to uninstall and then click on Uninstall option and it will get uninstalled from your Kodi